I'm not sure what you're asking, but I'm curious...
- Was this perpetrated by the Maytag repair man?
- How many kittens were in that washer?
- Did anyone consult Julio Dominguez, the gardener, prior to establishing the shooting locale?
- Is this the same technology Scientologists use to puppet Tom Cruise when he's being interviewed about Katie Holmes?
- Given his relatively short height, is there a possibility they simply threw Michael J. Fox into an unplugged appliance?
- Why does my piece of shit washer do the same thing when tasked with a bundle of wet socks?
- It there any possibility that the washer will return to life with a witty sense of humor, just to co-star with Ally Sheedy and Steve Guttenberg in an off-the-wall 80's comedy?
- Is this an early prototype of the Large Hadron Collider?
- How does this simple exercise so perfectly emulate the nightmares of my childhood?
- Doesn't it look like somebody opened fire on a Pee Wee's Playhouse cast member?